How does SERVPRO make insurance claims process a cakewalk?
When properties are damaged due to storm, fire, water, or mold, the first two steps that a property owner takes are to call the insurer and the restorer. What if one call could take care of all insurance and restoration concerns?
SERVPRO shares below why it is a preferred vendor for many local and national insurance companies and therefore one of the best restoration companies for property owners:
1. Keep claims down:
SERVPRO aspires to provide the best service to property owners and their insurers. The team works hard and smart to keep the claims cost down while still providing the best services possible for customers.
2. Emergency response to claims:
Restoration is an industry where a slow pace is unacceptable and unsuccessful. With its swift and skillful Disaster Response team, SERVPRO makes the customer a priority. Insurance companies work with reliable restoration companies like SERVPRO to ensure that the damage is checked at the earliest, restoration is commenced swiftly, and therefore claims remain low and realistic. This is in the best interest of the insurer and the property owner. SERVPRO’s immediate response ensures everything is being done to limit the damage.
3. Pretesting reduces claims expense:
Restoring property is less expensive than replacing property. With its experienced team, latest technology, and upgraded methods, SERVPRO conducts extensive pretesting on every loss to determine the extent of possible restoration. This ensures that the claims expenses remain low and the property owner is not overwhelmed by expenses that are not covered by its insurer.
4. Claims inventory service:
An itemized loss inventory is created by the SERVPRO professionals to organize and expedite the claims process. An Excel formatted report and pictures of important items help the insurer understand the situation swiftly and hasten the claims process, which means the property can be restored sooner and life can return to normal.
5. Electronic claims information:
SERVPRO’s Claims Information Center provides fast, accurate information to insurers to enable them to make sound decisions. This includes a complete electronic job file, online access to all files, informative reports to improve results, and performance comparison to industry standards. This information is another way of ensuring the claims process is swift, uncomplicated, and fair.
6. Superior, time-tested training:
Franchises are trained to IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration. In addition, continuing education classes are available to franchise professionals and insurance clients at its state-of-the-art IICRC Approved Training Facility. This makes SERVPRO a reliable partner for insurance companies and a reliable restoration company for property owners.
7. Vendor qualification compliance and professionalism:
In association with most local and national insurance companies, SERVPRO uses only qualified vendors. This commitment results in:
- A Customer Care Center to achieve prompt handling of the claim.
- Implementation of best practices and job process programs.
- National Accounts qualification criteria and annual compliance checks.
- Crew and vehicle standards.
- Insurance requirements.
- File documentation requirements.
- Quality assurance program.
A SERVPRO professional's job is to reassure the customer, perform quality service, and report to insurers quickly. Working together, SERVPRO and insurance companies strive to save everyone’s time and money. 24-hour emergency response, damage mitigation, loss assessment, and an electronic file are made available to insurers within hours. All this effort and structure is dedicated to ensuring that the property owners can have their insurance claims processed quickly, have their property restored to its original glory, and can return to their lives and businesses as usual.
With such advantages to the property owners and insurance, it is not a surprise that SERVPRO is one of the most preferred restoration companies in the country. Clients can check with SERVPRO to confirm if their insurer is a partner.
- SERVPRO is one of the most preferred partners for local and national insurance companies in the country.
- SERVPRO uses state-of-the-art equipment to bring the damaged property back to its original state. SERVPRO of Lakeway / Westlake is always updating its fleet and equipment so clients in Lakeway, Westlake, or anywhere else can quickly access the services.
- With over 1,700 US and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to respond faster to an emergency of any magnitude.
- The SERVPRO staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. They receive initial in-house training and constant skill up-gradation at the corporate training facility and also acquire the regular IICRC-industry certification.